Friday, May 14, 2010

Buying a Hunting License in Kentucky?

I recently inherited a little less than 2000 acres of land in West Kentucky with about 400 of them wooded. I've ended the lease that I had on another farm for hunting to start on my own now. A friend told me that I no longer had to purchase a hunting license because I was the owner of the property. Is this true? I'd like to save the money on the license but at the same time, I would rather not take the risk of being fined by the warden. Thanks!Buying a Hunting License in Kentucky?
if tucky is the same as bama then no you dont need license if you own the landBuying a Hunting License in Kentucky?
hunter shot in the face





The Iowa Department of Natural Resources is reporting that a Michigan man has been injured in a hunting accident in Tama County.





According to authorities, Adam Post of Howell, Mich. on Wednesday was taken to Mercy Hospital in Cedar Rapids after being struck with shotgun pellets in the face and chest. The shot was fired by 56-year-old Leas Hill of Salem, Va.





The accident occurred near Belle Plaine.
...and you trust the yokels at Yahoo! Answers more than calling your proper local authorities and asking the same question? I find that hard to believe. Make a few phone calls... get ACCURATE information before you end up violating the law. Ignorance is never a valid legal defense.
This should help: http://fw.ky.gov/deerguide09generallic.a鈥?/a>
  • sell makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment