Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I achieve the greatest amount of kills;when shooting/hunting crows with my .22 caliber air rifle?

Thanks for the detailsHow can I achieve the greatest amount of kills;when shooting/hunting crows with my .22 caliber air rifle?
Try putting on head-to-toe cammo, and sitting within your range of an owl decoy. It will probably only work once, since they will remember, but if you have other areas to go, giver! Shotgun works sooo much nicer with a distress crow call and a nice canopy to conceal you. The 'pass' shooting is priceless. They keep coming under the canopy to see what is wrong until you miss one, then they are gone. Good Luck.





Lock and load.How can I achieve the greatest amount of kills;when shooting/hunting crows with my .22 caliber air rifle?
It seems there is a hunting season for crows (124 days/year) and you need a license to shoot them. Apparently Hawaii is the only state where you cannot shoot crows.


(When you want to do research, ask a librarian.)

No comments:

Post a Comment