Friday, May 14, 2010

Did the rise in inflation effect anyone's hunting this past season?

Hunting did not seem as enjoyable to me this past season due to the increased cost of fuel, etc. What are your thoughts on this?Did the rise in inflation effect anyone's hunting this past season?
It is tougher to come up with the funds but that wont damper my spirits,im going hunting regardless of the economy,can you imagine not going,thanks alot,now im going to have nightmaresDid the rise in inflation effect anyone's hunting this past season?
Its all about GREED, PRICE GOUGING and PROFITEERING.*
Nope, we have exclusive rights to private land and live 4 miles from where we hunt,
no i hunt dove every year hunted them every weekend n some week days 2 killed my deer turkey n am going ferrill hog hunting this weekend prob kill 2 r 3 for freezer b4 it gets 2 warm hunted everything but ducks do not like the taste of wild duck live close 2 wheer i hunt did not hunt elk was 2 far 2 drive fuel 2 high 4 that can get cow meat cheaper i hunt 4 meat only trophy just bonus 2 me freinds went elk hunting but they mostly trophy hunt worked out great 4 me because i still got meat from elk from freinds that went
yes it sucked, then with all the special hunts i do and the rising cost of tags and ammo, food, gas, wear and tear on my truck they should be paying me to hunt.
Well it didnt affect my hunting season --- I will point out that the price of ammo has been going right on up..... I purchased in bulk quantitys on sale a huge amount of rifle ammo .223, 308 and buckshot as a hedge against inflation.....
Amen, I was home for deer season this year. Ammo, gas, inflation, it is all disheartening. I remember when a $100 bill would last me about all week when it came to just maintenance and meals. Fill up your gas tank and buy a box of shells bye bye $100. I still had a blast so I cannot say I did not enjoy it, but I'll tell ya, times are changing. A lot of Americans don't yet realize we are in a fight for our sovereignty, but that is for another question.
I don't get to go hunting nearly as often as I would like to, so I am not going to let inflation stop me from hunting. It may cause me to hunt in different places than I would have if prices were lower, but I will enjoy my hunting regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment