Friday, May 14, 2010

I really want to go hunting will you invite me to go with you?

I live in Destin Florida I am a pretty girl and am not suppose to like to hunt but would love to go hunting. Will someone tell me they have some land that I can come hunting on in Alabama or Florida or somewhere in driving distance? I really want to go hunting will you invite me to go with you?
the thing about 'going hunting' with a pretty girl you met on the internet that makes it safe is...





She is going to show up with a gun. How many internet perverts or even hardened serial rapists choose to take on armed women? Answer? Zero.





Let's say it is a scam, ugly woman, ugly man, etc posing as a hot babe. He is going to go suprise a person who also has a gun on his own land. I think it would be pretty easy for the land owner to take care of himself.





Seems to me going on a 'hunting date' is probably safer than when two internet people who have been flirting with IM or whatever decide to meet in a ';coffee house'; someplace.I really want to go hunting will you invite me to go with you?
your nuts, you would post a question like this, ok on second thoughts I don't know who should feel more afraid the person that trusts you to come hunting with them or you for being so dumb looking for a stranger to go hunting with,unless of course your already dead and you can't be hurt more
Advertise in your local newspaper for a Hunting Companion, or a Landowner who will allow you to Hunt on his property, who also Hunts.* If I lived near you, we would definitely be going Hunting, and not just because you are a pretty woman.*
I hunt ';pretty girls';, so looks like your in luck. Like they say, a pig with lipstick is still a pig, but it will be a dead one if I see it when hunting. Sorry you can't come along.
for some reason i have a feeling your far from a girl, much less a pretty one. but if you are by some chance in hell. its not wise to ask strangers!
i hunt these wild pigs,trap them and sell them live.they stink and ain't worth eating in my opinion but its fun.
Be good. Tell your Daddy you want to go hunting and maybe he will take you.



sorry i live in the great state of tennessee :D
i stay in georgia and we have major dear problems. lets you in i take care of those problems with a couple 12 gauges....
O.K. Boy's .....this smells like a set up!
i don't kill it unless i need to.
i dont hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment