Friday, May 14, 2010

What kind of hunting do you do on the weekends? Why do you hunt this animal?

Last weekend, geese %26amp; ducks. They are great sport, I love to call them in. They are fun to shoot %26amp; delicious to eat...


This weekend will be deer hunting with shotgun. I love to deer hunt. It is a real challenge %26amp; is a healthy alternative to beef. They are all delicious to eat... I put them in the freezer %26amp; we eat them all year round.What kind of hunting do you do on the weekends? Why do you hunt this animal?
I go after grouse (ptarmigan this time of year) on the weekends. There is not much preparation involved in this hunt, just grab your gun, a knife, and your dog and head into the woods. They are challenging birds in the air, and they taste great.What kind of hunting do you do on the weekends? Why do you hunt this animal?
I hunt deer, turkeys, grouse, squirrels, rabbits, and bears to eat them.


I hunt foxes, coyotes, and bobcats to control their numbers and save my chickens.


I hunt groundhogs to see them explode ...!
I hunt bobcats and coons all winter long. I use both traps and hounds. I do it because I enjoy it and it and it helps me financially get through the winter when my business is slow.
deer, duck, quail, turkey. love hunting, outdoors, shooting as well as cooking and eating them. healthier than beef, etc. kill it and grill it, man!!
Fox! B/c there are benefits from keeping their numbers down, for example the roe deers and hares are more abundant with a smaller predator threat.
right now i can only hunt small game...because i am laid off in the winter and i dont drink and hang out in bars...it keeps me from going stir crazy in the winter...
I hunt terrorists cos they're savages.
i squirrel hunt because its fun and sometimes a challange
Coyote....





They are worthless ....





And a challenge to hunt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment