Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Job Hunting in NYC; what sort of jobs can I hope to find?

Hi,





I鈥檓 moving to New York City next summer. I will have graduated with a BSBA in General Management. I鈥檝e been a nanny for two years and that is my only job experience. What sort of jobs can I hope to find? And what kind of starting wage would I be looking at?





Thanks!Job Hunting in NYC; what sort of jobs can I hope to find?
Look on craigsList.!! But be aware of spammerz and fakez.! dont send muny 2 anyone. try not 2 give 2 much personaL info. Good LuckJob Hunting in NYC; what sort of jobs can I hope to find?
If you're interested, you can do Free Surveys Online for Extra Money. It's a great part time Job that's Fast, Easy, and best of all Free! Check this blog for more info and Proof of Payments!





http://FreeSurveyMoney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment