Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why won't my ex wife and ex son in law fishing or hunting with me?

I keep inviting them and they say uuuuhhhhhh no thnx.Why won't my ex wife and ex son in law fishing or hunting with me?
They must have found out about the life insurance policies you took out on them.Why won't my ex wife and ex son in law fishing or hunting with me?
Maybe the bulls eye on the floatation vest scares 'em
Because your the ex and for them it might not be a good idea.
maybe they aren't close to you or maybe they'd rather spend their time doing something else.
Maybe they don't like it. Or maybe it's just you they don't like. Better yet. They are afraid that you will do something to them.
I love to fish,but not hunting.They may just not trust you.You could throw them off a boat or shoot them in the woods
Hhahahahaa.... cause you gots a gun dude...and theys afeared ya'lls gonna blow their heads plum off !!!





Ok...so I'm talking like a retard now.... great.... Gotta get off Y/A for awhile.........(sigh)....
The last time I met them, they were talking about hunting you down and throwing you to the fish.
I suspect it might have something to do with the effect of bullets and/or drowning.





Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment