Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to know a good hot spot for dove hunting on september 1st. Any Suggestions?

I would go to a neighboring state if you want to have a good hunting trip. Try going to Nevada.I want to know a good hot spot for dove hunting on september 1st. Any Suggestions?
I promise this is not intended to be sarcastic or mean...





but if they have any good hunting spots, they probably wouldn't tell you. Good hunting land is gaurded like national secrets. You just gotta get out there and do some scouting on your own.





I live in Arkansas, so I don't have a clue :)I want to know a good hot spot for dove hunting on september 1st. Any Suggestions?
Same question I've been asking myself.





Public lands are going to be CROWDED this year in SoCal, unfortunately.





:(
any suggestions?





Leave California.
Yes. By the way, what state did you plan on hunting in?

No comments:

Post a Comment