Friday, May 14, 2010

Did you ever give a formal speech/presentation about hunting rights/2nd amendment?

If so, how did it go? Just yesterday, I did a PowerPoint presentation in front of a group regarding the unconstitutional nature of current machine gun regulations.Did you ever give a formal speech/presentation about hunting rights/2nd amendment?
Yep. I've done it a few times in a few different speech classes. I think I still have a few of them on my computer too. How they go depends on the audience. There's 2 kinds of gun control advocates; the Sarah Bradys and the uninformed/miseducated. The later can be fixed, the former usually can't be reasoned with.Did you ever give a formal speech/presentation about hunting rights/2nd amendment?
Once a quarter.


I teach hunter education classes.





Testified in front of the State House a few times





Have done firearm education class for 4-H





Did a presentation to the County Sheriffs Officers on the proper way to clear various firearms that they may run into.





(I think they had more fun shooting the ';Odd'; firearms that anything)
No. But I once taught a class in the AK-47.
I have. Everybody in the room wound up snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment