Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What breeds of horses are used in hunting discipline?

Good afternoon from Andorra,Europe


ThanksWhat breeds of horses are used in hunting discipline?
Like fox hunting or hunter / jumper hunting?





Where I'm from you see a lot of Thoroughbreds and Quarter Horses in the hunter / jumpers.





I'm not sure about the fox hunting but I'm going to my first one today with my Trakehner and I hope it's as fun as it looks :)What breeds of horses are used in hunting discipline?
paints, thoroughbreds,warmbloods,quarter horses,any horse that jumps, and moves well.


except for the exclusive breed shows (aqha, apha, etc) breeds isn't what really matters:)
Do you mean like hunter under saddle, or fox hunting?





Thoroughbreds and Warmbloods. are used in both. Sometimes draft crosses can fit the bill, too.





Good morning (9:44 a.m.), from Indiana, USA.
Most commenly in england the Irish Hunter as they are built for that type of work hense the name Irish HUNTER!
Hello!


We have a lot of QH/TB crosses and warmbloods where I come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment