Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you like to go hunting? If so what do you usually hunt?

My uncle and my cousin go hunting every year. They usually get deer and pheasants.Do you like to go hunting? If so what do you usually hunt?
Yes. Both rifle and bow. I hunt deer, squirrel, turkey, grouse, groundhog, rabbit, and sometimes bear.





And yes, everything I kill, I eat.Do you like to go hunting? If so what do you usually hunt?
I love to hunt, usually deer, moose, rabbits, or squirels.
Never been, never want to go.
Deer, bear, buffalo, squirrel, pheasant, rabbit, etc.
I can't do it, and can't imagine. Sorry huntings. I think is terrible.
Why not go with them this year? Maybe you'll find out why they like to go. ';I love not man the less but nature the more, from these our interviews'; T
i love deer squirrel and rabbit hunting
I do like to hunt. I hunt Whitetail deer and feral hogs. Sometimes I'll hunt quail or Whitewing dove.





H
Yes, people LOL
Deer when and if Im in the mood to go outside before daylight in the winter.





My favorite thing now is Dove hunting. Its more of a group thing. Its opening here the first weekend of Sept. and Im excited as I just got a new 12 gauge. Have a bunch of our friends coming over and cooking out before we take to the fields.
deer,hog,bear,elk,duck and i don't rember the other ones like coyote, turkey, crow some times quail
My family has always hunted and last year I started. Deer, elk. This year I might go turkey hunting.
Islamic Terrorists in the mountains of Afganistan
Whitetail deer, Raccoons, Squirell, Ducks, Geese, pheasant, quail, partridge, coyote, turkey, crow, black bear (some years), Cottontail rabbits, Snowshoe hares, Bobcat (some years), Ground hog, That's not a full list but those are the majority I hunt on a yearly basis without going out of state.
deer, squirrel, turkey, quail, rabbit, and dove.. thats mainly what i hunt and the occaisonal coon and possom
Quail.





I don't hunt other mammals.
Men...you can use every part of the animal (except maybe the brain.) Plus hunting can be done somewhere convenient like college campuses or dance clubs instead of out in the mud with the deer ticks and the skunks. Added bonus: it's always hunting season!
yes, deer...sometimes, bear
I use to but I stopped, because I changed my life around. I realized how sick I was becoming, sort of like that line in THE LORD of THE RINGS.... man forgetting the taste of good bread.





please forgive me for the wrongful ways I once behaved.





IN hope of a peaceful SHIRE








www.link.20fr.com
JUST GIRL WATCHING.....NO WEAPONS
Man, the most dangerous animal. And no, not in the gay way like women ';hunt'; men. In the Predator movie way.

No comments:

Post a Comment