Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What is the best compound hunting bow brand for a beginner bow?

looking to start bow hunting and I need a not too expensive bow to introduce me to the sportWhat is the best compound hunting bow brand for a beginner bow?
Bear bows are what I started with and I really liked mine. Go to a bow shop and shoot the bows in your price range. Then you will be able to make an educated decision. Any bow on the market will kill a deer. The higher end bows are just made a little better. I shoot a Mathews now and it's a big difference from my old Bear .What is the best compound hunting bow brand for a beginner bow?
Do your self a big favor go to an archery shop and have them set you up. The off the self bows will not be set up for you a bow is a very personal thing and needs to be fitted to you like shoes. You can expect to pay about $250 to $400 for a good starter set up. The archery shop may have a used bow that will fit your need for alot less.





good luck practice alot and hunt hard
Bear is good and economical. I know 2 people with Bear compounds (I don't have any), and they really like them. I have shot one of the bows, and am impressed with the power and accurracy. It's a Midieval piece of equipment! Lots of fun practice-shooting.
i suggest the browning micro adreneline i just got it i love it it is very accurate
one word ';BowTech';
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment