Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wanting to go Ghost hunting with my bro, but how and where?

My brother, sister in law, and I want to go ghost hunting by ourselves with no guide to show us around. We realize we can't go into any houses because of breaking and entering and we don't want to go to a set up haunted house. We want to go to some woods, Hwys, or fields where supernatural accourances has happened. So I am asking on any help you can give me into looking this up or finding this information. I live in Morgan Co. Alabama and I want to stay in this area. Your help in much appreciated.Wanting to go Ghost hunting with my bro, but how and where?
I bet there are some good old cemeteries in your area...Wanting to go Ghost hunting with my bro, but how and where?
Google or Yahoo spooky or haunted places in your location.


Spend some time outside, after all; this is a full moon tonight and next. That's when any activity- if any, will occur.
No


Such


Thing


As


Ghosts
abandoned places, cemetery, the woods just creepy places. take digital camera. camcorder. have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment