Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Does anybody know what age I have to be to get my Hunting license in Maryland?

I really need to know the age for Maryland, because i'm 13 and my dad gave me his golden Desert Eagle and i am really wanting to try it out but i need my license firstDoes anybody know what age I have to be to get my Hunting license in Maryland?
State of Maryland issues ';junior licenses'; to children under 16 who pass a firearms and hunter safety course. 13 yes tell your Dad to let hunt with your GOLDEN DESERT EAGLE.Does anybody know what age I have to be to get my Hunting license in Maryland?
You need to be 13 so you are old enough!
As a Maryland resident myself, I can tell you that you can qualify for a Maryland Junior Hunting License if you are under 16 years of age..You must have your Parents or Guardian's written consent. You will also need to attend and pass a Maryland Hunters Safety Program and Firearms Comptency Test in order to be eligable for any Maryland Hunting license regardless of age(Unless you can prove you had one before or in another state)





As a matter of fact your first Junior Hunting license is FREE the first year. The following year it will cost $10.50

No comments:

Post a Comment