Sunday, January 24, 2010

Does anyone know where I could find bow hunting accident statistics?

Try and see if you can find a website for the:


International Hunter Education Program..


I don't have the website address but I know they publish an annual report that breaks down the statistic's for all hunting accidents and there is a seperate report for Bowhunting related accidents and another for Firearms related accidents.


Wish I could be more help, but I know they are out there on the Internet.Does anyone know where I could find bow hunting accident statistics?
Educate those poor ignorant city officials Song!Does anyone know where I could find bow hunting accident statistics?
I really have no idea exactly,but I can well imagine most are related to falling out of trees.A friend of mine was shooting a safety video for bow hunting when he fell from the tree on camera!,he broke his arm,and bruised some ribs.gotta imagine he was pretty embarressed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment