Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do you personally know anyone who has been injured in a hunting accident?

ballsDo you personally know anyone who has been injured in a hunting accident?
My best friend (let's call him A. Dick) shot me in the face while we were hunting. It was 17 hrs before he told anybody. He said he thought I was Osama Bin Laden hiding behind a Bush.Do you personally know anyone who has been injured in a hunting accident?
I have heard of James answer happening.


My friends husband was killed when stepping over a fence while his gun was leaning against it. He somehow set it off. He was a very experienced hunter.
Not personally, but my friend and neighbor has witnessed an accident.


He claims that he and his dad witnessed a man accidentally dropping a gun in the woods, and the gun firing and hitting his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment