Sunday, January 24, 2010

If Sara Palin invited you to go moose hunting would you fall for that?

I mean Dick cheney kinda set a precedence on that concept didn't heIf Sara Palin invited you to go moose hunting would you fall for that?
Not a chance. With Cheney, I'd just get shot. With Palin, I'd get pushed out the helicopter door, then shot.If Sara Palin invited you to go moose hunting would you fall for that?
I would pass the invite on to my boyfriend. He's one of those Pennsylvanians that cling to religion and guns, you know, the people Obama insulted.
I would go, never been moose hunting before, have been deer, boar, bull, gator, and squirrel hunting.
your name describes you EXACTLY! Dems and idiot loons are so afraid of Palin they talk about her more than they do their own VP, Biden. lol. Sad Sad people!
The likelihood of Ms. Palin inviting me to anything is very slim.
I'd follow Sarah Palin anywhere..... especially into the woods away from prying eyes!
I'd go, since I think she is actually a good shot and I'd love to check out Alaska.
I would not because I hate that awful woman and I don't hunt either.
If Cheney wasn't there..
I wouldn't want to kill bullwinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment