Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Any body no any hunting tips cus im studying hunting and everything to do with hunting?

im 14 and live in australiaAny body no any hunting tips cus im studying hunting and everything to do with hunting?
I'd subscribe to hunting magazines . I think that you be your best answerAny body no any hunting tips cus im studying hunting and everything to do with hunting?
I'd start out by studying the written English language if I were you.





There are several websites you might peruse. My favorite is huntingnut.com. There are several Aussies that hang out over there. Join the forum and ask your questions. They are a very helpful bunch of guys.
good luck. Most of my hunting tips are related to specific species and their habits, so I don't know if they would cross over for you.





Try and find a mentor, ask around at the shooting club.
Dick Cheney might have a few pointers..........
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment