Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do you have a family member who is anti-hunting?

How do you deal with their shenanigans?....My sister is really starting to annoy the crap outta me.





She's always complaining about me when I go hunting and talking trash about how I'm ';killing the innocent little animals';.Do you have a family member who is anti-hunting?
Tell her to live her way and you will liver yours....that it. She does not have to like your way of life. If that does not work, tell her she is talking nonsense due to lack of protein to the brain. You should recommend an 8 oz rare porterhouse with all the fixins....Do you have a family member who is anti-hunting?
ask here how she got here. if the people before us didn't hunt then we wouldn't be here because they would have died off. also tell her to just do her part, if she feels that it is wrong then she should just keep to herself by not ';killing the innocent little animals';, and just let you be. people should not push their beliefs onto someone else, because eventually they will push back and that's when things get outta hand is when someone has just had enough.
If there are any such in my family I'm not aware of them, probably because they already know how pointless it would be to try to effect my behavior by annoying me. If necessary though, I do have a little two-word suggestion reserved for people who insist on continually commenting on the immorality or impropriety of the activities other people enjoy. Sometimes I follow up with, ';...and the horse you rode in on.';
Well my mom's mom is anti hunting when she found out that my mom married a hunter and a western guy she freaked


so she took a gun that wasn't even her's and through it a broke the handle of off it


Everytime I go hunting she says i hate guns i hate hunting


same with my friend she says your killing that poor little inocent animal there not doing anything and you shoot them then she yells at me and says how would you like it if somebody shoot you i laughed and said haha well i wouldn't feel a thing i would be dead but yay i wanna slap my friend for saying that stuff
Good god no. They aren't considered family if they don't agree with hunting. To answer the question, if she annoys you so much, refuse to talk to her in person til she stops. That way if she starts trying to convert you, you can just say ';This conversation is going somewhere I don't care to be, goodbye'; and hang up.
My oldest sister is a fanatic about whatever strikes her fancy and enjoys annoying people with it. Once, she was giving a lecture against hunting, as I rode with her. Suddenly a rabbit ran out before us, and she ran over it. I told her, she got the first one of the season, before I had a chance to go hunting. She was quiet after that. I can always shut her up. My lover Miyuki kicked Sis' ';shiri';. I would love to do that, but I do not hit women.
Don't deal with her crap


Ignore her





Unless she is a meat eater


Then give her those PETA tapes on factory farms and whimper like a dog every time she takes a bite out of her hamburger





Then remind her that in the animal world meat eaters are either predators or scavengers


And scavengers like her are on the bottom of the food chain


Like opossums, rats, and dung beetles
well just deal with your sisters crap and remind her if you didn't shoot this animal she would have just hit it with her car.


It is an activity that you enjoy. I personaly have never been closer to God than i have been sitting in the stand.
we.......um...... took ';care'; of that problem, got him loaded up on beers, made him come alog with us hunting, then told him the next morning that the deer hanging out front had been shot by him, and once he tasted the bbq deer steak grandma made, he converted
Peach Pie~





I can sympathise. I have several. and we are Military Police and Hunters...so that is something else. IGNORE them. all you can do. gets on my nerves though!!! good luck
Yes, but I respect their opinions just like they respect mine.





There is no right answer to whether hunting is right or wrong, people just have opinions and I see no reason to force my beliefs on anyone else.
Peach Pie remember%26gt; '; No one and nothing can upset you without your consent.';.... '; He who angers you has conquered you.';....
I would just dish it right back at her. Eventually she'll get annoyed with you're responses and lay off.





Try ';Yummm, meat.';
Some good good eating them innocent animals can be lol
no, but if i did, i'd shoot them

No comments:

Post a Comment