Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can anyone give me info on the S&W IBolt 30-06 23';? Im wanting to purchase hunting rifle and I like S&W,thanks?

I want a Remington but S%26amp;W came out with these new rifles and seem to have good reviews but i need more info, the price is around $500 thanks alot.Can anyone give me info on the S%26amp;W IBolt 30-06 23';? Im wanting to purchase hunting rifle and I like S%26amp;W,thanks?
This is the manufacturer site with suggested retail. Why don't you buy two of them and send me one???........ha ha Happy hunting.





http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/s鈥?/a>Can anyone give me info on the S%26amp;W IBolt 30-06 23';? Im wanting to purchase hunting rifle and I like S%26amp;W,thanks?
You can find the Ibolt for 450$. The barrels are made on TC machines. No one really talks about the Ibolt, seems like a good gun, but its all weatherby, remington, savage, you get it. The Ibolt price is going up soon though, like 600$ or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment