Monday, January 18, 2010

Does Sarah Palin's stance on guns and hunting offend anyone else?

I know that some people like to hunt for sport but it just seems wrong to me. I'd rather get my meat from the grocery.Does Sarah Palin's stance on guns and hunting offend anyone else?
In my opinion, hunting for sport is wrong. I was brought up to only shoot what I was going to eat.





The American Indian used almost all of the animal they killed for one purpose or another, and respected the spirit of the animal and the balance of nature.





It took the invading whites to almost wipe the buffalo off the face of the earth, when all that was taken was their hides and their tongues. The meat was left to rot.Does Sarah Palin's stance on guns and hunting offend anyone else?
So she is supposed to care that you think it's wrong? I don't. Why do you think it's wrong? You still eat meat, so you do approve the murder of animals. You seem to prefer the inhumane treatment animals receive while they are raised for food and then their butchering. Which animal is better off, that one or the one which dies from a bullet? Morally, I like Sarah's steak over yours.


For my health, I like hers better.


I am offended. By people who are so intolerant.
It doesn't offend me. I'm not into hunting myself, and I do see it as sort of cruel and unfair. But I don't think we should make it illegal simply because of my views on the subject.


I could be wrong. It may be ethical--it may stabilize the populations, and that may be the lesser of the evils. I don't think so. But personal opinions should never be laws.
Yeah.. they kill the animals more HUMANE? NOT..if you seen a slaughter house and seen how they brought in *Downers* they tie a rope on the cattle and drag them to the slaughter pit as the cow or bull can't even get up and they put a cap in his brain..point blank or just use the stun gun and cut the throat of the still living livestock





My father slaughtered pigs, chicken and cattle and he used a sledge hammer to knock out the pigs and cut their throats while the pig was still alive..same with most animals as you have to *bleed* them first





There is nothing humane in slaugthers animals..if you seen and smelled the fear on these animals with blood and thier own feces


you would look at your * meat from the grocery* in a different way





I just wish everyone went on a *REAL* farm or went ot a *REAL*


slaughter house?





At least with hunting the animals did live for awhile in the FREE out doors as God had intended and not in some cage or some confined


area without seeing the light of day..(VEAL)
Guns? Nope. They're a Constitutionally protected right.





Hunting? Nope. I'm guessing you're one of those people that like to mouth off on things that you're totally ignorant about. I'll help you out some:


http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art…


http://www.nraila.org/news/read/inthenew…


http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2007/1…
I guess that is why I will never understand a liberal. You have a problem with people hunting, yet alot of you eat meat. But, when it comes to abortion, you actually believe that the child is an extension of yourself. Like an overgrown toenail that you can just lop off. I will always be confused, especially by the ones who have the late term abortions that you support.
Then get your meat from the grocery.





Good thing for you not everyone feels that way, so long as you do eat meat.





No, hunting doesn't offend me if not done cruelly.





Did you know that some places in the southeast they have raised the deer hunting limit to FIFTEEN because so few people hunt now and the deer are literally starving to death? Hunters are part of the chain of life, like it or not.
I have no problem with hunting as long as you eat what you kill.





Whether you get your meat Piggly Wiggly or kill it yourself makes no difference. Somebody had to kill an animal, whether it's you or Piggly Wiggly.





The people I know who hunt eat what they kill.
Hell no way im a hunter i own 16 rifles about, have 4 shotguns ,70 revolvers some antique,7 or 8 automatic weapons guns are my life my hobby and ive got 45 years with some of them im law enforcement ex-military! Guns are the only thing i care anything about the election for at all! I shoot at minimum 200 rounds every week at my range in my backyard!!! Life member of NRA (national rifle assoc.)
What a hypocrite you are.





It is way kinder to hunt for your own food than to fill the coffers of the meat industry and support their cruelty to animals with your dollars.





How dumb are you...


OH you're a BO supporter.


Enough said.
No. I'm offended that Obama wants all females 18 and over to have to sign up for selective service and will put them on the front lines like the Israelies.


Yeah, he's gonna change the world alright.


Be sure you know what your voting for.
Since we all know that meat at the grocery store magically appears in the display case and that no animals were harmed in the production of that meat I guess you must be right. Thank you for pointing out the errors in my thinking.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!





Just like those farm subsidies. Why do we need farmers anyway? If you want veggies you just have to go to the grocery store.





EDIT: Why do you buy meat at the grocery store if you don't eat it?
How do you think the meat gets to your grocery store? The only two differences is that one animal was free and the other wasn't, and that she does her own wet work rather than leaving it to others.
To be completely honest... McCain isn't gonna win so Palin's opinion doesn't really even matter.





I'm a vegitarian, so I'm against eating meat all together...





-Have a great day!
That's so typically liberal. The animal walks around free until it dies from a hunter. But your meat from the grocery store has been kept in inhumane conditions many times until its death. Libs...
me too sounds like anyone who loves to kill moose and anything else and smile with the blood drenched animal has something wrong with them no one should enjoy that thats why they have shooting ranges i cringe if i hit a squirrel!
CRIMINALS FOR GUN CONTROL VIDEO





learnaboutguns.com/.../04/criminals-fo…
Oh I see, its ok to slaughter cows, but killing a deer because you like the meat is a crime. Thanks for the tip..............
The entire idea of Sarah( The Nut From The North ) Palin is offensive!....VOTE OBAMA / BIDEN ';08';.........
I think it's ok to hunt done responsible and you do eat the meat. Shooting wolves from air disgusts me.
it isn't her ';stance'; that offends me-IT'S HER











Obama/Biden'08
Yeah, it's pretty ******* stupid huh... but whatever, people are weird. No, it doesn't offend me though.
Not near as much as Obama's war talk concerning Pakistan.
Either way, aren't you still getting meat?
I agree.
Honestly I do not think that is a big issue.
It scares the hell out of her. As a comic, who I forget at the moment, once said ';I'm voting for Palin, because if I didn't, she's probably going to shoot me';.
Not really. The more people hunt the higher the prospects they will get shot in a hunting accident.



The wolf bounty thing was over the top.


But this is what happens when you are a product of generations of incest.

No comments:

Post a Comment