Monday, January 18, 2010

How to keep my spirits up while job hunting?

been on a few job interviews but so far I've gotten nothing :-/





am getting really desperate :-/How to keep my spirits up while job hunting?
Get up early and try to work out, get dressed every day as if you were going out. Don't sleep in or sit around in your pj's because that will only make you feel down in the dumps. Remember all of the good qualities and skills you have that will make you a great candidate for employers. Chin up! It can be very hard but don't beat yourself up if you don't find something right away. It takes time!





Also, in the meantime if it's within your means, try to take a class in your field and make yourself an even more desirable candidate; it will look great on your resume when interviewers ask about what you were doing between jobs. Good luck!How to keep my spirits up while job hunting?
I really do sympathize with you. Keeping a positive frame of mind is so hard when looking for a new job these days.





I know people tell you to keep thinking well of yourself and all the rest of it. But that does not always work. Especially as so few prospective employers even bother to write back to tell you you have not got the job, after all the effort you put into applying.





I find the easiest way for me to get over job hunting blues is to find something new to focus on that has nothing to do with job seeking, and forcing myself to concentrate on that.





I did get a job through that, as one of the questions I was asked at an interview was ';What are you doing with your spare time at the moment';. Ok on my resume I had listed my hobbies, but I was able to tell them about


this, the guy said it showed initiative and that is why i got the job.





Sorry I could not help more. I hope the right job comes along soon





Beulah
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment