Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I have used hunting rifle and would like to sell it?

But there is a little problem with it, I ingraved some personal information into it a number of years ago and don't know how to undo what I inscribed into the metal, anyone got any suggestions??I have used hunting rifle and would like to sell it?
Take it to a gun shop with a gun smith. He can neatly eradicate the personal info, then refinish the area so it matches metal finish and protection. Heck, he will likely sell it for you too, at a nominal consignment charge.I have used hunting rifle and would like to sell it?
well you'll probably want to take a piece of emory cloth and polish out that infomation as best you can and then be prepared to sell the rifle for less than it would normally go for.


If I may ask, what is the make of rifle and it's caliber?
As poster #1 said or you might take it to a gunsmith to see if the info can be removed or obliterated without damage to the firearm.

No comments:

Post a Comment