Saturday, January 16, 2010

In the state of georgia, what is the hunting distance from a occupied house?

I have some people hunting behind my trailor. What is the legal hunting distance. They told me it was only 50 feet but someone else said that it was 300 feetIn the state of georgia, what is the hunting distance from a occupied house?
Hell.... We shoot deer outta the kitchen window.... I reckon it's about..... 0 Feet.... give er take an inch.In the state of georgia, what is the hunting distance from a occupied house?
In Pennsylvania its 500'......
I researched this for another question a few weeks back. It seems in Georgia the determining factor seems to be if you own the property or rent, along with how far you are from a ';paved'; road......You would do best to call your local Police or Sheriff's Department or even the Fish %26amp; Wildlife Department Police and ask them. It seems to change depending on what county you live in too........Wish I could help you more....
  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment