Monday, January 18, 2010

Must you be 18 to buy a hunting knife at Dick's?

I live in Virginia and want to know if you need to be 18 to buy a nice hunting knife (at Dick's sporting goods.) I will be 18 in 3 days and am going camping for the entire weekend so I need a good knife. If you have to be 18 do you think if i showed them my ID proving that i will be in 3 days and the situation im in theyd cut me some slack? HA HA CUT me some slack HA!Must you be 18 to buy a hunting knife at Dick's?
Yes.Must you be 18 to buy a hunting knife at Dick's?
they'll probably sell it to you, especially if you buy some other camping equipment.
have someone else but it then pay them back such as as parent or friend
The age for buying ';lethal'; blades in most states is 16. however giving the size of said blade, the age may be extended to 18. There may also be restrictions on concealment of the weapon.





lol CUT me some slack
  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment