Monday, January 18, 2010

How much does a hunting license cost in Oklahoma?

I don't want to hunt, not yet at least I just want to know for i can shoot my gun's at the public shooting range they have out in the country me and my friends want to shoot some of my gun's but i think we need a license after we trend 17 well 2 of my friends are or i think one is 15 and a half but i do believe we need them so can someone tell me how much a hunting license isHow much does a hunting license cost in Oklahoma?
Resident hunting license is $25 per year.


Resident youth hunting license for 16-17 year old only is $5.


There is this strange little law that says if you are afield during any hunting season with a firearm, you are hunting, so you had best have a license. OK 2009-2010 Hunting Guide for prices. Game ranger when target shooting with my .45.How much does a hunting license cost in Oklahoma?
What if your under 16???

Report Abuse



Not sure why you would need a hunting license at a range but you may need to be supervised by an adult. For a hunting license you're going to need to take a hunters safety coarse first, at least in most states. Look up the OK fish %26amp; game(or whatever it's called there) web site to make sure what is required.
No license for shooting range but,you do need a 18yo person or parent with you. Stay in school....Writing correctly is important.
  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment