Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What satisfaction does hunting give people?

You use the word satisfaction to your own content, I would say its about passion and been at one with mother nature.


I understand what you may be trying to get at, but you have to think not everyone is ruthless killers.


Your question appears in the british hunting forem so there for you one of me fellow countryman/woman.


Over hear we hunt totaly different to the rest of the world and unlike the rest of the world we have less to hunt.


I enjoy nothing more than a days huntinig but what i try to make people understand is i have all the respect in the world for my Quarry (pray) and when hunting i try my best to show that in which ever way seems fit, whether thats giving my target a chance or just taking me fair share ect.


I have known my self be invited on to a game shoot and shoot perhaps 6 or 7 phesants then put my gun away and work my dog just to give someone who has not been as lucky a chance. At the end of the day i get as much joy out of working my dogs as i do shooting.


When stalking im just the same, i will give my pray the chance.


Ask any british hunter an they will tell you its about passion, conservation and managing the countyrside,,,,, were not hunters were just the caretakers .





Take the time out and have a look at theis site


www.basc.org.ukWhat satisfaction does hunting give people?
the satisfaction that us hunters get when we go hunting is whenever u get ur game u feel that u accompished something in ur life or when u don't get anything when u go hunting then u set goals on ur self next time and u might get something. plus it fun to get out of the house and look at the secenry and have a good time. what i can't stand is ppl who stay in their house all day and watch tv, eat, and play video games and not go outside and do something. hunting gets u n takes u to different hunting places. u see different ppl u make new friends. u get the excersice on walking in the mountains and u can enjoy nature and have a relaxing afternoon. in other words hunting is a good experience for u.What satisfaction does hunting give people?
It satisfies a... Hunger. Hunger for vension, hunger for fowl, hunger for pork.





Thank you for asking.





H
The satisfaction is not the killing , it's the trill of the hunt, the connection to man's primitive instincts and the wild, %26amp; it's the test of strength, agility, and cleverness of the mind and body.


It's not slaughtering them, it's merely keeping there pop level down. think of what u do every day how many bugs do u kill on purpose like ants. They may b a neusance but just think, the game animals will become a neusance if they get overpopulated. Just because theyre smarter than bugs doesnt mean we cant kill a few to keep them from overpopulating. I go hunting and i dont always kill sumthing everytime. Just like my dad says ';if you shot sumthing everytime it would be called killing and not hunting,';. Think of the Native Americans they didnt survive by eating fruits and berries, they hunted too.


Our bones need certain protiens to be strong and healthy, and u get a lot of those from meats, and dont think the pigs and cows just handed out meat to the processors. Hunters dont just shoot everything they see, we give the animal a fair chance, like we dont just shoot every deer we see, we shoot two tops. Ive only shot two almost every year ive hunted.
The satisfaction of seeing animals in the wild, even if you don't shoot one. If you do shoot one, it gives you the satisfaction of accomplishing what you were out to do. If you don't hunt, you don't understand.
Hunt for food. If you think its bad, how do you think it compares to factory farming?





Hunt foxes. Good. They are vermin... end of. ';Cuddly little foxes'; my ****. Nasty biting disease ridden pests.
I get the satisfaction of knowing the food I am eating lived a natufal lfe and is not full of growth hormone and antibiotics. and I also help the environment by keeping down pests.
Power and then again take the gun away and see who got the power.
Personally, I like to hunt because of the quiet time in the woods or field and being with friends. I enjoy harvesting animals, but don't mind going empty either. Hunting and fishing, are very relaxing times for me. They give me time to think without a phone ringing, tv on or family responsibilities.
I don't hunt anymore because I lost my passion for it. When I did hunt, I did it because it was great to be out in the woods and fields. The satisfaction was two part. One was the thrill of the hunt. The kill was actually anti climatic for me. The other because I liked the food it provided. It is no different than the satifaction you get from landing a big fish or hitting a home run. Just because people don't do it, don't knock it. If you think it is cruel how about the way cattle and pigs are killed? At least wildlife has a chance. And if anyone thinks it is as easy as just walking out to the woods and shooting something, they need to try it. It takes work and skill.
Lets See Food, Food, Food, Food, Food. If you cant eat it dont shoot it. Its human nature and animal instinct to hunt men and animals, have been doing it since we have been on this planet. If you dont understand its how we survived since the beginning of time they you wont understand. Just go to your local grocery store and I will supply the food to the store for you.
Well it is not in the kill where the satisfaction comes from. The kill is simply the ending of a quest to match yourself and your wits against that of your quarry. Many times I have hunted deer and not shot, I still enjoyed it .
It gives people the satisfaction of destroying something less aggressive but more beautiful than themselves.
A feeling of attachment to nature, to being away and apart from the dirt and pollution, crime and danger of the cities.





A feeling of skill, respect, a feeling of satisfaction at having hunted effectively, and sometimes with good results.





What gives anti-hunters satisfaction? The opportunity to name another as 'bad'? to label another as 'evil'?





To do so, to imagine that their typically inner city lives are somehow guilt free? ignoring,the extreme horrors that are around them all the time, that are immoral as well as illegal? Let who hath not sinned cast the first stone.......





How many antis would do and have done harm to others to prove a point?? to disagree with views is one thing, but to impose martial law?? or your own law? who is to say you are in the right at all? what gives you the right to consider yourself to be in the right?





Hunting never has and never will be a crime, as some species will always thrive, not just humanity.
If ur talking about these toffy nosed so in so's on their horses chasing the foxes with their hounds. I love it when the hunt wreckers mess it up 4 them.
if vermin is hunted and killed.the the satisfaction is in a job well done, i bet you havent got any lambs.chicks. or duckling .or even a great massive pheasant shooting estate .do you have a cat?well , better watch out theirs a fox about.
hunting is a sport, so the better deer or turkey or whatever they get makes them feel accomplished in the sport of hunting. AND if we didnt hunt the animal population would be soo over run that there would be a 100 times more car accidents b/c of hitting deer and they would all starve b/c there isnt enough food for them all. hunting is not wrong.... it says so in the bible... Genesis!
The excitement gets from killing , the basic evil instinct n cruelty in human kind.
I am with most of the others here, it is a skill where in my case you can purchase up to 6 deer tags at 20$ or less each and result in 300+ pounds of humanely harvested meat for my family in a way that also ensures that the wildlife does not become diseased and overpopulated and keeps our country roads safer for drivers. Hunters in my area are revered and the skillful ones are praised, I wish it was that way everywhere.
The same as you feel when your team has won.Looking at your garden after spending a day clearing up.Looking at your lounge after you have decorated, in other words SATISFACTION%26gt;
Hunting is called a sport, however for me it is simply to fill the freezer of quality game to satisfy my hunger. Moose, caribou deer, grouse, geese and hopefully this year a buffalo.
they have power and an advantage over innocent animals. that is my opinion. hunting is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment